A Tiramisu Project


Okay, this is new to me as well as my blog. I'm gonna talk about cooking. Yeah, some people know me as a girl which cannot cook. But now I just started learning how to cook. The first recipe that made me interested was tiramisu. It is a great Italian dessert, that from a movie I found out it means the Gods' food.

Again, from a movie (Julia and Julie) I saw how women can cook even if you not a professional and saw Julie wrote a blog as the result of her cooking based on Julia's recipes. Now I have many recipes to make in my mind, but I just dont have a guts to cook them, such as tiramisu, tuna melt cheese (that I will change to chicken melt cheese), or chicken pizza. In addition, I dont have any oven in Bandung, so I decided to cook them in Maros. One obstacle is my Mom. She usually criticizes me whenever I cook anything, like I was wrong, I should do this, bla.. bla... But me, I just want another experience, may be I'll make mistakes but at least I'll learn from them.

However, I got an idea. I will cook while my Mom away home. She is a teacher, and I'll make some food when she teaches. Later we will see whether or not she will like what I'll cook. I got a plan to start it with tiramisu. I watched the tiramisu making videos on youtube many times. I even played the same videos for more than once, just to make sure I understand. I also write down the recipe as it's easier for me to understand. Some ingredients like lady fingers and the kind of cheese (which I wrote but I dont remember) will be replaced by anything I can find in my hometown. God, please help me.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment