I Miss Home



"I do miss home...."

No place's better that home. I never regret my decision to leave home and get education so far from home. It's not only the distance, but the high cost too. Hm... I can't deny that the high transportation cost to my hometown makes me rather difficult to go home. It's not because I can't afford the money (I can't because I have no income, but it's not the reason) but because I feel bad to my mom. Every time I ask for money, I don't want her to work harder in order to give me that money. She already works hard. However, mom is mom. She never wants me to stay here in a long holiday and become a lonely loner alone.

See the bright side. Being so far from home makes me a bit more independent. I admit that. Yayaya... I know that some people said that I'm so a mama's daughter since I hardly can do house keeping and bla bla bla. May be they just do not know how much I've improved. But still, there are many holes to fulfill just to call me a good woman--for a good woman here must do house jobs.

19 days to go....

Insya Allah I'll be back on August 30th. Yah, about 19 days later. I can't wait to see my family, my friends, my hi school teachers and do many things with them. Spending Ramadhan at home honestly makes me feel much better. One of the reasons is being with mom is such a great thing. Tell me about that.

I'll tell you one secret reason why I'm so excited about this holiday. It's my plan to discuss, I mean negotiate something with mom. I can't tell you what, I just want you to know that I have something to say to her.

Now let's try to focus on what I'm doing here, then prepare my self--and my baggage--to be home ASAP. good luck, everybody....

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

De Noel said...

i love this writing. it's same with mee :D

Post a Comment